Dog Training/Shihtzu

Could you please tell me that how far should i keep my pupps washroom from where he eats and sleep ??

Im gonna litter train him ... Cuse shihtzu is a toy dog ... Nd that it would B easy for the dag nd me ...

Here's a great article on "errorless" house training:
The pup's litter pan or pads should be close enough so that he/she doesn't eliminate on the way to getting there, so can be within the pen, just not close enough so that it's near food or water, and a little away from the bed, too, so that the smell isn't unpleasant while puppy is trying to rest.  

Dog Training

Anne Springer, B.A., Dip., CTDI, CLWI, CAPCT, VA

I'm happy to answer questions on behavior and training. I prefer a training philosophy much like your physician might adopt when treating patients - first, do no harm. Dogs are generally best trained using humane methods that make sense to them and put you in control, not necessarily by physical means, but by controlling the dog's access to resources, such as food, toys, access to the outdoors, etc. I want your dog to behave, but also to trust you and rely on you for guidance.

Professional trainer, owner of Paws for Praise, in Danvers, MA. We use positive training and behavior modification techniques, and are committed to having the dogs that come through our center be both as well trained and behaviorally healthy as we can help their humans make them.

International Positive Dog Training Association (Regional Director for Massachusetts) APDT Therapy Dogs, Inc. Truly Dog Friendly

Gloucester Times, Ipswich Chronicle,, and more

B.S., Cum Laude, Salem State College Diploma, Dog Obedience Training/Instruction (Apprenticed also) Graduate, New York School of Dog Grooming Pet CPR/First Aid Certified Certified Pet Care Technician AKC CGC Evaluator Therapy Dogs Inc. Tester/Observer

Psi Chi Psychology Honor Society