Dog Training/Shihtzu

Question
Could you please tell me that how far should i keep my pupps washroom from where he eats and sleep ??

Im gonna litter train him ... Cuse shihtzu is a toy dog ... Nd that it would B easy for the dag nd me ...

Answer
Here's a great article on "errorless" house training: http://www.dogstardaily.com/training/errorless-housetraining
The pup's litter pan or pads should be close enough so that he/she doesn't eliminate on the way to getting there, so can be within the pen, just not close enough so that it's near food or water, and a little away from the bed, too, so that the smell isn't unpleasant while puppy is trying to rest.  

Dog Training

Anne Springer, B.A., Dip., CTDI, CLWI, CAPCT, VA