Dog Training/Shih TZU marking

Question
My shih tzu is 5 years old, male, neutered. I have 4 other dogs.
(a small female terrier) Two big dogs (one male, one female). My large female dog is the Alpha.  
Murphy gets along with all of them however I believe there is a "i'm the man of the house thing with the big male, (two years old). Murphy marks all over the house up against baseboards. I have tile floors so easy to detect. I clean with a very good odor nuetralizer. I have worked on behaviors such as pack heirarchy...feeding the large male last, making him leave the room when he postures over MUrphy. He is trying to play but also tyring to send a message of "im bigger than you.Ha ha. "

Dont know what else to do. Please advise!!

Answer
I hate to be the bearer of bad news, but urine marking, as other urination, is a house training issue.  You have been ineffective in training him because you are trying to use pack theory, which has been largely discounted by science.  Dogs do have relationships that can be dominant or subordinate in their quest for various resources, but a linear hierarchy is not what you are seeing: (http://avsabonline.org/uploads/position_statements/dominance_statement.pdf)
If this were my dog, I would simply attempt to retrain him as if he were a puppy.  What that means is that he is allowed no freedom in the house unless you are directly supervising, he's taken outside more often than you think he needs to go, is copiously rewarded (food treat, such as freeze dried liver) for eliminating outdoors, and if he doesn't eliminate he goes back into confinement for a little while and taken out to try again.  No punishment for 'accidents' as there should be none if you are adequately supervising things - Dr. Ian Dunbar's "errorless house training" is a good guide for this.  It's inconvenient, but it only takes about a month to complete this training if you are religious about doing it.  You are on the right track about using an enzymatic cleaner, but the goal should be prevention, so that you don't have any accidents to use it on:-)
If he was previously house trained, and you are seeing this as a new behavior, then a vet visit is in order.

Dog Training

Anne Springer, B.A., Dip., CTDI, CLWI, CAPCT, VA