Dog Training/puppy training

dexxie wrote at 2014-06-20 00:12:03
For me, the best way to stop dog aggression is to stop it whilst their young but if not, you can still achieve that through proper training. Dogs weren't born to immediately follow your commands and this is the only tool you can use but yes, it takes time and patience to do that. Ever since I had my dog, sorts of problems and issues took place specially dog aggressions (I was sooo stressed out!). I've tried having personal trainers but, some of them uses kind of abusive methods and others weren't really doing their jobs, only there for the money I'm gonna pay them. I thought a million times on what to do next and all the how's. Then I finally stopped with the personal trainers and just turned on the world wide web for some answers and, I finally did. I have tried many but, this one has satisfied me the most ( Anyways, my point is that dog aggression can be stopped by doing it yourself as an owner and by using tools that are entirely helpful for you in resolving these issues. Good luck :) !

Dog Training

Barb Gadola, CPDT-KA, KPA CTP

I can answer questions related to problem dog behaviors, teaching polite manners, puppy raising, and any type of training-related issues. My website page, offers a wealth of information on training and behavior issues as well.

I've been training dogs since 1989 and own and operate Distinctive Dog Training LLC in Keller TX. I specialize in providing practical and positive solutions for families through personalized training in their home.

Karen Pryor Academy Certified Training Partner
Victoria Stilwell Positively! Licensed Trainer
Association of Pet Dog Trainers
Association of Animal Behavior Professionals
Truly Dog Friendly Coalition

BS in Education
Graduate work in Behavioral Psychology
Karen Pryor Academy Dog Training Program
Certified Professional Dog Trainer