Dogs/Is My Dog a Pitbull

C wrote at 2010-02-08 16:41:37
She is definitely an American Bulldog. Not a pitbull. I also have an american bulldog that looks very similar to her.

SueZQBert wrote at 2011-05-12 16:38:22
She has the same face as my dog! He's a border collie/English bulldog:)

Eddie's MOM wrote at 2011-06-26 22:43:04
She is so sweet. We have a dog that looks almost like her. His name is Eddie and is a rescue from GA. People think he is a pit, but when you get him next to a pit (Eddie was in a foster home with 3 pitbulls) and the owner said he is nothing like a pit. Definately a MIX - heinz 57 MUTT!!! Eddie also has lab in him and maybe even dalmatian. But is as sweet as ever and although energetic, is definately NOT AGGRESSIVE. It is so sad that people think Pitbulls are bad dogs. They get a bad rap from all those people that train them to fight. So just love her and enjoy her uniqueness! Remember, Petey from the Little Rascals was a pit bull...the most lovable kids dog...long before these idiots started making it a hobby to teach them how to fight and "be bad". What a shame.

Mitz wrote at 2013-05-01 04:59:05
The exact same thing happens to us we were told (Kratos) was half English n

Half american bulldog. However as he grew (his 8months now) he looked more an more like a pittbull,

I did heaps and heaps of  research and came to the conclusion that his a Bullypit hybrid and your pup looks

Exactly the same as he did .

His a brilliant Dog, listens and is palsied as but they are too smart for there own good.  

Keri Blumer wrote at 2014-07-01 18:11:44
Did you ever find out if this what Misha is? I just got a puppy who looks EXACTLY like her!!! Same markings and face! AWHHH!!

Keri wrote at 2014-07-01 18:18:54
I would really love to see Mischa as a full grown dog. I have a recently found a dog that looks identical to her. I would love to ask what the poster found out and how big her dog got.  

Dogs

Kristin

Volunteering at the local SPCA and a rottie rescue group,and an owner of a shiba

volunteer at the Hamilton SPCA and Adopt-A-Rott
And I work at a dog kennel