Dogs/Ear Crop

RJ wrote at 2013-04-22 16:40:52
I have had 4 GreatDane's with ear chopping...that was my choice..If your thinking about Having it Done,due before or by the eight a Vet that knows chopped ear's..the earlier the better because the ear's nerves have not fully matured,so less puppie's was home and playing the next day,the Vet knew her job..only time my animals ear's hurt when they were playing to ruff...chopped ears is the owner choice,Vet due prescribe pain med just incase...

Melissa Wiser

I have Raised, Socialized, Trained, and Acclimated Dogs for over 40 years. I have worked with Children, and recently have written a Book entitled: "AND PUPPY MAKES 3 (4 or 5 or 6)...which encompasses a range from "Choosing the Right Dog for you and your Family" the Care, Training, and Medical needs of your puppy. My Co-Author is a Family Psychologist, and we emphasize "Motivational Tools" and Reasons to own a Dog for you and your Family....the Family that "Plays Together" ...."Stays Together"! You can contact me directly to purchase the CD:

Raising, Training, and Teaching Individuals and Children the "Benefits" to Owning the "Right" Dog! My area of Expertise would encompasse over 40 years of experience with Breeding and Raising over 5 Breeds of Dogs.

American Kennel Club

New Book Entitled: "AND PUPPY MAKES 3" (4 or 5 or 6) be out soon!

Two Years of Pre-Vet courses, As well as over 40 years of "Hands-On" Experience..with many Training Seminars as well as "One on One" individual Help sessions.

V 55 World Sieger Show in Germany Reserve Champion Siegerin here in the USA Many titles in Junior Handling,