Dogs/feeding my American Eskimo

mightym-o-u-s-e wrote at 2013-01-05 04:51:23
my fur kid, Kuromi is an American Eskimo  (DOB 2.14.2011) about 14-15 lbs. has been on a decent quality kibble Blue Buffalo 4 small breed adult dog since she was a baby. i have removed eliminated Blue Buffalo from her diet as of 7 days ago,  Kuromi has been eating Stella and Chewys RAW 8 oz. patties Surf 'N Turf and Duck Duck Goose flavors. i also have a bag of smallbatch pet RAW Beef too! Another of her food type is Grandma Lucys which is a freeze dried food from their Purformance Line, #10 lb. Rabbit. A 10 lb bag is actually 51 lbs. of food, this stuff is great!  my last bag i purchased lasted me 4 months! anyway here is a couple of websites that might help:

take care!

Roger McLeskey

Can answer all nutritional information for all dogs. Common problems with food, supplements, weight control, allergies, fleas, etc. Questions regarding raw food, homemade food, skin & coat issues, ect. Can't and/or will not do medicinal type questions that the vet takes care of.

I am certified in Dog Nutrition. Over 6 years now I've owned a natural pet food retail store. I've worked with hundreds of dogs and there owners to achieve better health. We promote a healthy balanced species related diet. This is the way nature made your pet to thrive. Fortunately for those who cannot or wish not to feed a raw based diet, there are alternatives with supplements and cooked food. Just don't let processed food be there only diet. Food is the most powerful medicine. Heal the core of the animal and the rest will take care of itself. We've turned the lives of many dogs around. There parents come back into the store and comment to us on how there dog acts like a real dog again. Our business is thriving and we continue to help many.

We work with Second Chance Companions, Must Love Dogs, members of ASPCA, HSUSA and started our own personal "Red Head Rescue" (non chartered) for stray dogs and rescue dogs from high kill shelters. We've been able to heal the many health ailments these dogs have and place them in good homes.

Dog Food Decoded - How To Choose A Health Diet For Your Dog and Your Budget - Available on Amazon in Kindle format or Paperback. Various articles for in store and web.

Certified - Canine Nutrition Level Three. Last 7 years I've been working with veterinarians, holistic veterinarians, attending seminars and best of all, real life experience with hundreds of customer dogs and cats. I've seen what works and does not work. Feeding a proper species appropriate diet works for most ailments. We've taken away our petís natural diet and caused most of todayís problems.

Many satisfied pet owners coming to our store for nutritional help and advice.