Dogs/willpups hair grow back to original color

Question
here is his color before
here is his color befo  

here is after
here is after  
Ok so my shorkie is my first pup that requires grooming...i took him in to get a trim and they butchered my pups hair...:( well question is before i took him in he had a beautiful chocolate top coat...his under coat is a very golden blonde color will his coat grow back to the darker color he was before or will i now have a golden blond pup? his ears and tail are still the chocolate i didn't even recognize my puppy when i got him back its that much of a difference...:( inclosed are a before and after

Answer
Hi Krystal,

The puppy coat is always darker.  In time, the hair will grow back as it was, however the color can change as you pup ages.  I looked at the pictures many times and I am puzzled about the color on his head and face.  Is one picture older than the other?  It just looks like a different dog to me.  But I trust you that it's the same.

Susan Potts
http://www.spottsgrooming.com  

Dogs

Susan Potts