Dogs/pet food

Question
hi i have a question is the a dog food that is low sodium and high protein that you can buy not from a vet  as we have 6 pets and one needs this as she is 8 yrs old and is blind and has congestive heart failure looking to save a little as science diet k/d is expensive  thanks

Answer
Hi Danna,

Thanks for writing to me.  Although I know about nutrition I am not that familiar with the specific needs of your dog's medical condition.  I would like to recommend that you consult with Dr Kruesi (via phone, email and snail mail) and work with him on this situation.  He specializes in nutrition and holistic health and has helped my dog and countless others.  It's always best to work one on one but even long distance, this vet can make a huge difference in the health of your dog.  I would not look at science diet as a good food but Dr Kruesi can create a healthy diet that will work for your dog's medical condition.  Go to google and look up Dr Kruesi.  His website will pop up and you can start the process.

Best Regards,
Shelley Davis

Dogs

Shelley Davis