Dogs/5 month old German Shepherd ears

Question
Hello, I was wondering if you could help answer a question about my puppies ears.  She is 5 months old whose ears go up constantly OUTSIDE.  They often stay up for long periods of time; but again....OUTSIDE.  When she is in the house, they are rarely up.  Can you offer any thoughts as to why that would be and/or advice to keep they up?

Thank you much.

Laura (Willow 5/6 month old shepherd female)

Answer
Hi Laura,

I'm afraid I have no idea about this. My expertise is in dog nutrition. This would be a great question for a shepherd forum that you can find on the internet. These people have and raised all kinds of shepherds and should be able to shed some lite on this for you.

Here is a link to one I found http://www.germanshepherds.com/forum/.

If you should have any diet questions for your dog, I would be happy to help with that. The diet plays a key role in longjevity and keeping them disease free.

If you would like me to evaluate her diet, just respond back to this same question and let me know everything that is in her current diet including brand names.

Let me know if I can do anything else for you,

Roger

Dogs

Roger McLeskey