Dogs/bull terriers

Question
My female is 7 months and on heat male is 9 months and whants to mate what should I do?

Answer
The best thing to do is to have a friend or relative take care of the male for about three weeks. Failing that, the dogs need to be kept separated. Here my in-season bitches are confined in the kitchen behind a tall gate. They are in crates at night or when I am not around to supervise.

After your bitch is out of season for a month or two, have her spayed so that you will not have to worry about her being bred and getting pregnant.

Dogs

Karen Brittan