Dogs/Help About Health Facilities

Hi I want to know what my dogs can wear because of pee and poop they are Cocker Spaniels they are girls and I was wanting to know what they could wear to be able to visit me in a health facility?Thanks for your help!

Hi Susan,

If you could get back to me with some specifics about what it is you're looking for, I may be able to offer suggestions.

Are your dogs not house trained, and you're concerned about them going to the bathroom inside the health facility?

To date, I've owned 7 dogs, all of which have lived into old age. Having cared for them in all stages of life, I feel I can offer sound advice to other pet owners, and people considering getting a dog. I am knowledgeable about the AKC (American Kennel Club) dog breeds, training and exercise, caring for sick and elderly pets, feeding, as well as many holistic treatments pets can benefit from. My only request is that you write me using standard English and punctuation.

My life experience in this field is more like "on the job training" rather than an actual degree in animal welfare. You may benefit from my experiences over the past 30 years. Aside from the dogs I've owned, I'm also involved in "breed rescue" and have fostered several dogs, all of which have been adopted to wonderful "forever homes". I find helping people who want a dog very rewarding.

Real life experience, based on over 30 years of dog ownership.