Dogs/3 pound pomeramian

eat cook ham bone now throw up gave her bath in flie dip she still throw up laying around dosent want to be pick up or sit in my lap like always.she went behine chair and stayed.what can i do to make her feel better im so sorry.

She could have bad stomach upset from ham bone. Make sure she is drinking plenty of water or else you should get her in to the vet.

Do not give her any food for 24 hours, only water.

If she is still not eating or drinking, get her into the vet.

When you do feed her, make sure she only gets good canned food, not dry. Dry is the hardest to digest. Wet foods are so much better for her.

Flea dips weaken the immune system. Give her time to get over this. Do not use chemical flea treatments if you can help.

If you want me to evaluate her diet, let me know everything that is in her diet, including brand names.

This could be serious, please make sure she is acting normal or get her into the vet.

Let me know if I can do anything else.

Roger McLeskey

Can answer all nutritional information for all dogs. Common problems with food, supplements, weight control, allergies, fleas, etc. Questions regarding raw food, homemade food, skin & coat issues, ect. Can't and/or will not do medicinal type questions that the vet takes care of.

I am certified in Dog Nutrition. Over 6 years now I've owned a natural pet food retail store. I've worked with hundreds of dogs and there owners to achieve better health. We promote a healthy balanced species related diet. This is the way nature made your pet to thrive. Fortunately for those who cannot or wish not to feed a raw based diet, there are alternatives with supplements and cooked food. Just don't let processed food be there only diet. Food is the most powerful medicine. Heal the core of the animal and the rest will take care of itself. We've turned the lives of many dogs around. There parents come back into the store and comment to us on how there dog acts like a real dog again. Our business is thriving and we continue to help many.

We work with Second Chance Companions, Must Love Dogs, members of ASPCA, HSUSA and started our own personal "Red Head Rescue" (non chartered) for stray dogs and rescue dogs from high kill shelters. We've been able to heal the many health ailments these dogs have and place them in good homes.

Dog Food Decoded - How To Choose A Health Diet For Your Dog and Your Budget - Available on Amazon in Kindle format or Paperback. Various articles for in store and web.

Certified - Canine Nutrition Level Three. Last 7 years I've been working with veterinarians, holistic veterinarians, attending seminars and best of all, real life experience with hundreds of customer dogs and cats. I've seen what works and does not work. Feeding a proper species appropriate diet works for most ailments. We've taken away our petís natural diet and caused most of todayís problems.

Many satisfied pet owners coming to our store for nutritional help and advice.