Dogs/Growth on my dog

Question
My dog has been on antibiotics for 3 weeks to see if it will heal a growth on her shoulder. It doubled then tripled in size over a month and half. Now it smells like rotting flesh. Is this a sign of cancer

Answer
Dear Lynn,

So sorry to hear this.  My prayers go out to you.  
What has your vet said? I can not say just on a description and I am not a medical expert. I would think the vet would be able to determine what it is and do more to maybe remove the growth if possible.
How old is your dog? And what breed?

Would you be willing to try a powerhouse of a supplement?  It has been successful in stopping and shrinking some tumors.  If you can send me your email I will send you the information about it. info@spottsgrooming.com

Susan Potts
www.spottsgrooming.com
www.pipschoice.com  

Dogs

Susan Potts