Dogs/shish tzu and maltese gnawing at legs and paws

Question
they both constantly gnawing and pulling at the hair on their legs and on the paws. Fleas are a small problem but we are trying to remedy that problem. Any information you can provide on this would greatly be appreciated.

Jerry

Answer
Hi Jerry,

There is a product you may like to try called http://www.nuvet.com/42299.  Your dogs may be having some allergies, flea bite allergies, food reaction allergies or some other skin issues.  It sounds like they need some added vitamins, minerals and herbal support.  NuVet has all that.  Give it a try and if you don't see the results you are hoping for within 60 days, just ask for a refund, you have nothing to lose.

Hope this helps.  It beats the high cost of vet bills.  I use it on my own dogs and I can tell you it really works.

Susan Potts
www.spottsgrooming.com

Dogs

Susan Potts