Dogs/shish tzu and maltese gnawing at legs and paws

they both constantly gnawing and pulling at the hair on their legs and on the paws. Fleas are a small problem but we are trying to remedy that problem. Any information you can provide on this would greatly be appreciated.

Hi Jerry,

There is a product you may like to try called  Your dogs may be having some allergies, flea bite allergies, food reaction allergies or some other skin issues.  It sounds like they need some added vitamins, minerals and herbal support.  NuVet has all that.  Give it a try and if you don't see the results you are hoping for within 60 days, just ask for a refund, you have nothing to lose.

Hope this helps.  It beats the high cost of vet bills.  I use it on my own dogs and I can tell you it really works.

Susan Potts

Susan Potts

I am a professional dog groomer and can help you with your dog's grooming needs. I also love to study pet foods and can help you with choosing a good food for your pet. Nutrition by supplements for health is also a topic I enjoy talking about.

Over 17 years for professional dog and cat grooming. Nearly five year combined of studying pet health and nutrition. Four plus years as an independent field representative with Flint River Ranch pet food and three plus years as a representative in the HealthyPetNet business featuring Life's Abundance dog and cat food, treats, vitamins and grooming care products. Over two years as a distributor for NuVet Plus pet supplements. Teaching clients and giving nutritional support to help with their pet's well being. Owner of Spotts Grooming and Holistic Pet

The Healthy Dog, Spotts Dog Care

On the job training as a brusher/bather for one year. Basic groomer for three years. Certificate groomer from Groom Expo 2004 Home studies of Groomer In A box and continuing education at groom expos through out the country.

17 years of grooming clients, Pet food and supplement customers through out the United States and Canada