Dogs/Dog Stuff

Question
Hi

I have three questions regarding dogs

1. We have a backyard on a third of an acre (including the house) Which would be a good dog breed for that area?
2. Which gender is better, boy or girl?
3. Is there a way of knowing if your dog would rather sleep indoors?

Hope you can help!

Answer
Louis,
I answered this and you never got it.   Any dog would love a third of an acre.  Boy or girl depends on your personality.  All dogs would rather sleep indoors.  So how about you tell me a little about your life, your age, whether there are children (young) around, how many hours a day you have to spend with a dog and if you have an area to go with your dog like a dog park or a seaside.  That will let me give you a better answer as to what type of breed and whether you would want a male or female.  ok?   This is what I answered last time, too.
nancy

Dogs

Nancy Perry