Dogs/Dog Stuff

I have three questions regarding dogs

1. We have a backyard on a third of an acre (including the house) Which would be a good dog breed for that area?
2. Which gender is better, boy or girl?
3. Is there a way of knowing if your dog would rather sleep indoors?

Hope you can help!

I answered this and you never got it.   Any dog would love a third of an acre.  Boy or girl depends on your personality.  All dogs would rather sleep indoors.  So how about you tell me a little about your life, your age, whether there are children (young) around, how many hours a day you have to spend with a dog and if you have an area to go with your dog like a dog park or a seaside.  That will let me give you a better answer as to what type of breed and whether you would want a male or female.  ok?   This is what I answered last time, too.

Nancy Perry

You can ask me anything on dog training, dog breeding, dog grooming. What type of dog you should get. Pertinent facts about different breeds. I am also specifically knowledgeable about terriers and the diets that help maintain coat excellence. I have trained and helped owners train their dogs.

I have worked in dog training for 35 years. I have been a dog groomer for 25 years..

Certified trainer with Petsmart Certified Groomer with Petsmart

approximatedly 2 to three hundred clients since 1993