Dogs/aggressive kids and dogs

I have a hyper aggressive 6 yr old who always plays sports in the house and I been told a dog can be therapeutic for him, what dog do u think would best suit him. my wife thinks a pug but I think he would just get trampled in the Daily game of football or hockey in the house with my sons, I'm thinking a golden retriever would probably b better for the atmosphere

Thanks for the question ;-)
A bigger dog would be best.A golden or a lab would be a great choice. The lab is the #1 dog and the golden is the #3. I have a golden and he is a great dog,very playful...The only bad part is he sheds(So does the lab) but if we brush him out 2 times a week and take him to the groomer 1 time a month it keeps the shedding way down. Pugs are great dogs just a little too small for a rowdy 6 year old. Let me know what you get...Best of luck with your new dog

Any questions about caring for your puppy up to your older dogs. How to crate train your dog. the best food for your dog,Questions about the breed.If i can not answer your question i will point you in the right direction.

Over ten years in the dog business. Taking care of pups including meds and exercise

I volunteer at our local shelter

Check out Look up Skipper...There are 3. My Rhodesion Ridgeback lived to be 15 years old. He went to the rainbow bridge 4 years ago. We just got Buddy...He is a golden mix. His first parents both worked and he was alone most of the day. We drove 3 hours to get him.

Worked 3 years as a vet tech