Dogs/Husky mom

Question
My Husky is beginning labor early this morning  we expected due date to be dec 15th so a few days earlier so basically on time but my first go round. She is having contractions every 15 minutes and wants to pee and poop often, is this normal ? please respond soon LOL

Answer
Hi Lori,
How is she doing?   Yes that is normal.  She should have had a pup by now, if not she needs to go to the vet.   Every 15 minutes is very close to delivering and if she goes too long at that pace without delivering it can be a stuck pup and tire her out.   Call me at 850 591 5105 if you need to do so.
nancy

Dogs

Nancy Perry