Dogs/Husky mom

My Husky is beginning labor early this morning  we expected due date to be dec 15th so a few days earlier so basically on time but my first go round. She is having contractions every 15 minutes and wants to pee and poop often, is this normal ? please respond soon LOL

Hi Lori,
How is she doing?   Yes that is normal.  She should have had a pup by now, if not she needs to go to the vet.   Every 15 minutes is very close to delivering and if she goes too long at that pace without delivering it can be a stuck pup and tire her out.   Call me at 850 591 5105 if you need to do so.

Nancy Perry

You can ask me anything on dog training, dog breeding, dog grooming. What type of dog you should get. Pertinent facts about different breeds. I am also specifically knowledgeable about terriers and the diets that help maintain coat excellence. I have trained and helped owners train their dogs.

I have worked in dog training for 35 years. I have been a dog groomer for 25 years..

Certified trainer with Petsmart Certified Groomer with Petsmart

approximatedly 2 to three hundred clients since 1993