Dogs/stray mom pregnant

Stray neighborhood dog is pregnant.  Not sure what to do  as far as diet, fleas, birth and puppies.  Can not keep her or the pups.  I love dogs, but at this time can not do this.

Get some advantage for her for fleas.  You can buy one dose and it won't hurt her or the pups.  Feed her a good puppy food such as Purina One for puppies.
Also,  contact this site as a start, and they may know where to take a pregnant dog for foster care.
hope this helps her and you out.

Nancy Perry

You can ask me anything on dog training, dog breeding, dog grooming. What type of dog you should get. Pertinent facts about different breeds. I am also specifically knowledgeable about terriers and the diets that help maintain coat excellence. I have trained and helped owners train their dogs.

I have worked in dog training for 35 years. I have been a dog groomer for 25 years..

Certified trainer with Petsmart Certified Groomer with Petsmart

approximatedly 2 to three hundred clients since 1993