Dogs/my dogs eating habit

QUESTION: Hi my name Tonya my dogs name is Faith well I know she's fooling me she wont eat anything besides soft food and her poop is runny and it gets all down  her butt in her hair and I have to keep giving her a bath because of this she is a pekenissge how ever you spell it, it's been this way for awhile now but the pooping and it getting in her hair just started now my question is should I start trying to feed her different food and make her eat it like kibbles and bits in a bag not can food? I got to break this im in control over you thing she's got me in she's so picky I went in bought some little bags of soft moist food I put it in her bowl she walked away but if it was can food she would of had that gone in no time. please help me thanks so much!

ANSWER: Try a bag of Very good and tasty.  This will stop the runs and Faith will get all the nutrioun she needs.

QUESTION: Where can I get that at a local store???

Because of it's freshness and quality it is only sold through the company.  You can order by calling or on line.  I can order for you if that would help? call me at the grooming shop
440-254-3606 - if I don't answer just leave me a message and I will call you back. Once you are set up it's easy to order and it's shipped right to your door.  Ask about how to get LA at the wholesale price.  

Thank you,

Susan Potts

I am a professional dog groomer and can help you with your dog's grooming needs. I also love to study pet foods and can help you with choosing a good food for your pet. Nutrition by supplements for health is also a topic I enjoy talking about.

Over 17 years for professional dog and cat grooming. Nearly five year combined of studying pet health and nutrition. Four plus years as an independent field representative with Flint River Ranch pet food and three plus years as a representative in the HealthyPetNet business featuring Life's Abundance dog and cat food, treats, vitamins and grooming care products. Over two years as a distributor for NuVet Plus pet supplements. Teaching clients and giving nutritional support to help with their pet's well being. Owner of Spotts Grooming and Holistic Pet

The Healthy Dog, Spotts Dog Care

On the job training as a brusher/bather for one year. Basic groomer for three years. Certificate groomer from Groom Expo 2004 Home studies of Groomer In A box and continuing education at groom expos through out the country.

17 years of grooming clients, Pet food and supplement customers through out the United States and Canada