Dogs/new puppy

Question
bella
bella  
I adopted a puppy from the humane society Wednesday. They said it is a bulldog/Lab mix.  The puppy is 10-12 weeks old and has small feet.  I have attached an image.  Do you the ranges of height and weight the puppy will most likely grow into.  I am keeping her inside now, but am wondering if she will get to big to be an inside dog.  It's fine if she grows to be big, I have a fenced in yard with a husky in it already.  Just want to know chances of her staying inside dog size.

Answer
Hi Michael,
I see that the answer I sent you the other day didn't go out to you.   I think your pup is more bulldog than anything, at least right now.  She is a beauty for sure.  I hope your husky is a male because two females may fight.
It is hard to know what size she will be, but i think she looks like she will range between 50 to 80 pounds.  Of course, that is only a guess.  I had friends go to the "small puppy" area of a rescue and pick a pup that sat in the palm of your hand. A year later it was an Irish wolfhound.  So no one can tell for sure.  Bulldogs don't normally have big feet so it is hard to tell from foot size.
Good luck
Nancy

Dogs

Nancy Perry