Dogs/Will my Pomeranian loose his hair

My Pomeranian`s hair cut
My Pomeranian`s hair c  
I have a 5 year old Pomeranian who gets skin infections every once in awhile. I cut hs hair to help him with the itching and it does, he does not itch when his fur is short. I used to use horrible house scissors that didn`t go through his fur that well. But yesterday I cut his hair with Dog grooming scissors, and I cut his hair really short by accident, on his back there`s two almost bald patches on his back where I cut his fur too close to his skin. Why I am worried is that he is scratching allot and his fur is falling out in tiny clumps!

My answer to you is NuVet Plus.
This supplement will work to restore hair growth and boosts the immune system so as to not feel the need to scratch.
See their website for ordering information.

When trimming the coat, I suggest using a clipper instead scissors.  You will get a much more even cut and with a longer blade you will not cut to short.

Hope this helps you.

Susan Potts

I am a professional dog groomer and can help you with your dog's grooming needs. I also love to study pet foods and can help you with choosing a good food for your pet. Nutrition by supplements for health is also a topic I enjoy talking about.

Over 17 years for professional dog and cat grooming. Nearly five year combined of studying pet health and nutrition. Four plus years as an independent field representative with Flint River Ranch pet food and three plus years as a representative in the HealthyPetNet business featuring Life's Abundance dog and cat food, treats, vitamins and grooming care products. Over two years as a distributor for NuVet Plus pet supplements. Teaching clients and giving nutritional support to help with their pet's well being. Owner of Spotts Grooming and Holistic Pet

The Healthy Dog, Spotts Dog Care

On the job training as a brusher/bather for one year. Basic groomer for three years. Certificate groomer from Groom Expo 2004 Home studies of Groomer In A box and continuing education at groom expos through out the country.

17 years of grooming clients, Pet food and supplement customers through out the United States and Canada