Dogs/Regarding dog mating

Question
My female dog came into heat today ( 25th April 2013 ) ..

1) Can you tell me on which days it is advisable to mate her to ensure successful conception ???

2) I add 5 ml of a ( Multi-Vitamin & Amino Acids ) tonic and 5 ml of a Coat Conditioner in her diet daily ... Is it advisable to continue the tonics prior and post mating ???

Pranesh

Answer
Most females fertile time is the thirteenth day of heat, counting today (the twentyfifth) as the first day.  So I would breed her the eleventh and the thirteenth.

I would stop any vitamins etc  after she is bred.  Just to be on the safe side.

Nancy

Dogs

Nancy Perry