Dogs/My yorkie

Question
I had her groomed today & my groomer said that she has dry skin like dandruff. Any suggestions as something over the counter I can get for her & that won't affect her flea/heartworm med.

Thanks,
Brenda

Answer
Hi Brenda,

As a groomer, I always suggest NuVet Plus for a daily nutrional supplement for dry skin.  Safe to use especially for dogs on flea and heartworm treatments as it boost the immune system to protect the body from the potential harmful ingredients found in these products.
You can order online at http://www.nuvet.com/42299 or by calling 1800-474-7044 using order code 42299 ask how to save on the price when calling.

Susan Potts
www.spottsgrooming.com
Your holistic pet place  

Dogs

Susan Potts