Dogs/My 5 yr old dog has bumps on his snout

I recently just found some bumps on my dogs snout and I'm freaking out right now! He doesn't seem bothered by them and his breathing seems normal. He's kind of overweight so usually you can hear him breathing. I don't know what to do??

Thank you for the question  ,

I will need a little more info . Color of the bumps, are they tender if you touch them ?  oozing any liquid ?It might be  bacteria, i am still checking out some more idea's. Since i do not have all the information  ( i will be happy to look for you if you supply me with..breed, color,, color of nose color of bumps). This is a great question  and i will be happy to answer  it for you.

As always we do are best for you but you can always contact your vet if you have ANY concerns. I look forward to your reply

Any questions about caring for your puppy up to your older dogs. How to crate train your dog. the best food for your dog,Questions about the breed.If i can not answer your question i will point you in the right direction.

Over ten years in the dog business. Taking care of pups including meds and exercise

I volunteer at our local shelter

Check out Look up Skipper...There are 3. My Rhodesion Ridgeback lived to be 15 years old. He went to the rainbow bridge 4 years ago. We just got Buddy...He is a golden mix. His first parents both worked and he was alone most of the day. We drove 3 hours to get him.

Worked 3 years as a vet tech