Dogs/My Blue Heeler/ Great dane - lab mix

pongo in the kitchen
pongo in the kitchen  
how big will my blue heeler/lab-greatdane mix dog will be? he's 19" at shoulder and around 5x pounds and has a lean built, with great dane ears and a lab body type, he's also merle. Can i get some type of opinion on my dog?

Congrats on your new buddy ;-)

It's not easy  to tell what size a dog will turn out to. At best we can take a guess. BIG is my guess. Around 110#s Would be just a guess. I wish i could give you a better idea or a more definitive . I can see the lab in him but he has the great dane feet.

Make sure you feed him a natural dog food(stay away from the box stores) If he is a picky eater you can give him a spoon or 2 of can food to add to the dry for flavor.

You have a really sharp looking dog. I'm sorry i could not be more direct with my reply. When we have  a dog with a few breeds its just a guess. Stay away from rawhide,you can give him pigs ears or bully sticks.

Enjoy your new baby and thank you for the

Any questions about caring for your puppy up to your older dogs. How to crate train your dog. the best food for your dog,Questions about the breed.If i can not answer your question i will point you in the right direction.

Over ten years in the dog business. Taking care of pups including meds and exercise

I volunteer at our local shelter

Check out Look up Skipper...There are 3. My Rhodesion Ridgeback lived to be 15 years old. He went to the rainbow bridge 4 years ago. We just got Buddy...He is a golden mix. His first parents both worked and he was alone most of the day. We drove 3 hours to get him.

Worked 3 years as a vet tech