Dogs/dog wont go on heat

Question
Hi gary,I have a mini foxie who's gone on heat once before and never since I have 2 other dogs blue healers both female and neither are de-sexed and only one goes on heat could this be the problem?

Answer
Jarrod,

Some claim that if females are kept together they will sometimes go into season together(Girls that live together in college dorms will get their period at the same time) You have 3 dogs and only 1 goes into heat. Most female dogs go into heat about every 6 months Perhaps its time take them to the Vet. There are hormones he or she can prescribe and help your gals get on track.

This is a REALLY good question, thank you for asking. If you have a follow up please feel free and i will send off another reply right away. Enjoy your pups ;-)

Gary

Dogs

Gary