Dogs/dog wont go on heat

Hi gary,I have a mini foxie who's gone on heat once before and never since I have 2 other dogs blue healers both female and neither are de-sexed and only one goes on heat could this be the problem?

Some claim that if females are kept together they will sometimes go into season together(Girls that live together in college dorms will get their period at the same time) You have 3 dogs and only 1 goes into heat. Most female dogs go into heat about every 6 months Perhaps its time take them to the Vet. There are hormones he or she can prescribe and help your gals get on track.

This is a REALLY good question, thank you for asking. If you have a follow up please feel free and i will send off another reply right away. Enjoy your pups ;-)

Any questions about caring for your puppy up to your older dogs. How to crate train your dog. the best food for your dog,Questions about the breed.If i can not answer your question i will point you in the right direction.

Over ten years in the dog business. Taking care of pups including meds and exercise

I volunteer at our local shelter

Check out Look up Skipper...There are 3. My Rhodesion Ridgeback lived to be 15 years old. He went to the rainbow bridge 4 years ago. We just got Buddy...He is a golden mix. His first parents both worked and he was alone most of the day. We drove 3 hours to get him.

Worked 3 years as a vet tech