Dogs/I'm fed up

Question
Hi there,
I just needed some advice.
My dog is a Miniature Poodle (At least if I can remember correctly)
He's not spayed. He's been having some urinary issues.
I'm sure this is all behaviour problems. Here's the issue.

I normally take my dog out 3-4 times a day. When he pees, he pees in little spurts on every tree every bush, even when he poops he likes to do it on trees & on bushes never on the grass like a normal dog. When we finish the walk I let him go & then he pees on the chairs that we keep outside or on some of our boxes. Or sometimes he waits an hour before he poops & pees all over the house again even though he'd already gone out.

Any tips? Thank you

Answer
DISCLAIMER: I AM NOT A VET AND THIS IS NOT MEDICAL ADVICE.

Get him neutered (females are spayed).  That right there might eliminate the problem.  He's marking his territory.  Once you get him neutered, there might need to be some retraining and reminding your dog where it is appropriate to toilet, but the first step is to get him fixed.

Dogs

Lynn Houston

I have had a service dog since 1988. I do numerous presentations a year to schools, businesses, local clubs and other organizations regarding regarding SDs and through a small non profit I own, provide information and referral.

There is no formal training for service dog education. I have 20 yrs of hands on experience and a necessity to learn the laws that apply to myself and my service dog.