Dogs/mixed breed dog

Sweetie Monster
Sweetie Monster  
QUESTION: hi this may be a strange question but i was wondering if you could tell me what my dog looked to be mixed with. When we got her the rescue guessed that she is a corgi/jack russel, chihuahua, and pit bull but i'm not sure.

ANSWER: First i have to give you a big THANK YOU for getting a rescue dog. You saved a life and she will always love you for that...I love the name ;-)

I try to break the dog into 4 places head/body/legs/tail. I see corgi ears,lab body corgi legs and a lab tail. That is just a good guess from 1 pic. I would think it is more Corgi than anything else. What a gorgeous face. That is what i see from this pic. Another thing i can see is she sure has a great temperament. She is in her house,she looks so happy. Good for you.

It was a great question and thank you so much for asking. I hope i helped ya a little

QUESTION: hi again thanks for the quick response. I forgot to mention that her tail, when she walks, it curls up. She weights a hefty 35 pounds;). Oh and i was wondering about a odd behavior she has around our other dog (male shiba inu). She "herds" him into a corner of the house and waits till he sits, then she somehow gets her mouth inside the shibas mouth and is doing a low growl, no biting, just a low growl. We've asked dog trainers and they don't know what that is. At the vet they said it could be brain trauma from her abusive past 3-4 years ago Thank you and have a nice day thanks again:)

Corgie's are a herding breed and that would be the putting the shiba in the corner...They also make great baby sitters ;-). I even looked up putting her mouth in another dog's mouth and found nothing. I volunteer at a shelter and will ask the vet and maybe he will have a answer. If he does i will shoot a reply out to ya. Enjoy your new family member.

Any questions about caring for your puppy up to your older dogs. How to crate train your dog. the best food for your dog,Questions about the breed.If i can not answer your question i will point you in the right direction.

Over ten years in the dog business. Taking care of pups including meds and exercise

I volunteer at our local shelter

Check out Look up Skipper...There are 3. My Rhodesion Ridgeback lived to be 15 years old. He went to the rainbow bridge 4 years ago. We just got Buddy...He is a golden mix. His first parents both worked and he was alone most of the day. We drove 3 hours to get him.

Worked 3 years as a vet tech