Dogs/dog

Question
hi my name is Isaiah Hernandez and I have a wiener dog that has been sick for three days and thrown up blood once for his first time and hasn't been drinking or eating, he is just laying down.
so I was wondering what should I do. Should I take him to the vet?

Answer
Yes! Get him into a vet ASAP! If he isn't getting any fluids, he will be dehydrating and you could lose him. Lift up the skin on the back of his neck, and if it goes down slowly or not at all, he is in serious condition. You may need to get him into an emergency vet tonight.

Dogs

Karen Brittan