Dogs/Saint Bernard Pregnancy

Question
Sir,
  I want to know that how i know that my saint bearnard is pregnant and is she is pregnant than what precaution i have to take.

Answer
Vikram

It can be difficult to tell whether a dog is pregnant until the last few weeks of her nine-week gestation, when her belly's increase in size is hard to miss. The most surefire way to find out is by taking her to a vet, but being aware of physical and behavioral changes that may take place is also useful. It's a tough call at first without you going to a vet. She may change her normal mood but to tell in the first few weeks is not an easy thing to do.

Gary

Dogs

Gary