Dogs/Max basset hound

Question
Gary, I am sorry to have to rate you on the question forum but my computer will not let me do it another way.  You don't know how much your answer meant to me. It has greatly lifted my grief. Just having the validation from you that I did not do wrong by Max was as if God spoke to me through you. I am also glad to see that you got another dog and that there is plenty of room in your heart for a new dog in your life.  It makes me consider getting another after more time has passed.  I have love in my heart and one day I will find another dog to share it with as well. God bless you!

Answer
Sandra,

Your kind words warmed my heart. It's nice when people give me 10 points and a thank you note but this is something i will hold onto. When you are ready check out critters.com It helped me out after we put Skipper down and the other people are so caring and friendly. You will see Max again on the bridge.

take care,

Gary  

Dogs

Gary