Dogs/Max basset hound

Gary, I am sorry to have to rate you on the question forum but my computer will not let me do it another way.  You don't know how much your answer meant to me. It has greatly lifted my grief. Just having the validation from you that I did not do wrong by Max was as if God spoke to me through you. I am also glad to see that you got another dog and that there is plenty of room in your heart for a new dog in your life.  It makes me consider getting another after more time has passed.  I have love in my heart and one day I will find another dog to share it with as well. God bless you!

Your kind words warmed my heart. It's nice when people give me 10 points and a thank you note but this is something i will hold onto. When you are ready check out It helped me out after we put Skipper down and the other people are so caring and friendly. You will see Max again on the bridge.

take care,

Any questions about caring for your puppy up to your older dogs. How to crate train your dog. the best food for your dog,Questions about the breed.If i can not answer your question i will point you in the right direction.

Over ten years in the dog business. Taking care of pups including meds and exercise

I volunteer at our local shelter

Check out Look up Skipper...There are 3. My Rhodesion Ridgeback lived to be 15 years old. He went to the rainbow bridge 4 years ago. We just got Buddy...He is a golden mix. His first parents both worked and he was alone most of the day. We drove 3 hours to get him.

Worked 3 years as a vet tech