Dogs/dog food

we have an 8 months old german shepherd. and i was wondering how much food should i give him and how many times a day. also have 2 LGDs puppies are about 3 to 4 months old, how much should i be feeding them and how many times. GOD Bless.

Thanks for the question,

You should feed your German Shepard 2-3 cups 2 times a day. It's also a good idea to add a good spoonful of wet food to add a little flavor. Your LGDs should get 1 to 2 cups 2 times a day. The wet food is for flavor only.

Keep in mind that they might need more or less, I am giving a estimate on age and not size.

Any questions about caring for your puppy up to your older dogs. How to crate train your dog. the best food for your dog,Questions about the breed.If i can not answer your question i will point you in the right direction.

Over ten years in the dog business. Taking care of pups including meds and exercise

I volunteer at our local shelter

Check out Look up Skipper...There are 3. My Rhodesion Ridgeback lived to be 15 years old. He went to the rainbow bridge 4 years ago. We just got Buddy...He is a golden mix. His first parents both worked and he was alone most of the day. We drove 3 hours to get him.

Worked 3 years as a vet tech