Dogs/dog food

Question
we have an 8 months old german shepherd. and i was wondering how much food should i give him and how many times a day. also have 2 LGDs puppies are about 3 to 4 months old, how much should i be feeding them and how many times. GOD Bless.

Answer
Thanks for the question,

You should feed your German Shepard 2-3 cups 2 times a day. It's also a good idea to add a good spoonful of wet food to add a little flavor. Your LGDs should get 1 to 2 cups 2 times a day. The wet food is for flavor only.

Keep in mind that they might need more or less, I am giving a estimate on age and not size.

Gary

Dogs

Gary