Dogs/What dog should I get?

Hello, my name is Test and I am 15 years old.
I was wondering if you'd be so kind as to help me figure out what dog breed is right for me.
The reason I'd like a dog of my own is because I am agoraphobic so find it extremely difficulty to make friends so I'd like to have a dog who will be my friend.
This may be specific but there is a lot to consider to fit my situation.
The dog breed would have to have these requirements:

1. A small breed, that could sleep in my bedroom which isn't very big.
2. No shedding, or as little as possible.
3. Very affectionate. (As I want it to be my best friend)
4. Low exercise requirements. (Due to me being agoraphobic, I can't walk it too far)
5. Capable of living with other dogs. (There is a Springer Spaniel who lives in my house)
6. And a dog with as low grooming needs as possible.
7. One that's low(ish) costs as my family doesn't have too much money.
8. Easy to housebreak.

Thank you  it's much appreciated. Byeeee

A miniature schnauzer,  female.  Learn how to strip the dog yourself, (from a reputable breeder) and learn how to trim her whiskers and legs.  It can all be done without an expensive clipper, just a very cheap one.  It is very easy to learn how to groom them.  I groomed them when I was 13 years old, but could have done it younger. She will fit all your needs. They are loyal, smart, get along with other dogs and learn quickly.  Once they learn something it is forever.  Spend lots of time with her.  My son had one when he was eight, he dressed up as batman and his schnauzer wore a mask and cape all day as "robin"

Nancy Perry

You can ask me anything on dog training, dog breeding, dog grooming. What type of dog you should get. Pertinent facts about different breeds. I am also specifically knowledgeable about terriers and the diets that help maintain coat excellence. I have trained and helped owners train their dogs.

I have worked in dog training for 35 years. I have been a dog groomer for 25 years..

Certified trainer with Petsmart Certified Groomer with Petsmart

approximatedly 2 to three hundred clients since 1993