Dogs/dog waste bags

Question
I bet you never had this question before!  I am noticing the doggy waste bags are getting thinner and thinner.  Can you recommend a bag (I have a 10 lb. dog) that is sturdy, so I can quite buying quantities at the pet store, only to get home and open it up and discover it is super thin and I actually need to double up on it before using?

Answer

Hi Robin,

Is there a reason why you can't use the plastic shopping bags you get at many store and supermarkets when you buy something? This would be a free alternative to buying dog waste bags. If you think a shopping bag is too big, just cut off the tops, to make them whatever size you prefer. You could also use paper lunch-sized bags.

You could use a pooper scooper instead of a plastic bag. You can get one for less than $10 and you will never have to purchase a bag again. For a 10lb. dog, you could probably use one of those small slotted shovels used to remove cat waste from a litter box. These cost a lot less then $10.

I hope I've been a help.
Best of luck,

Patti  

Dogs

Patti