Dogs/Animal communication

Question
Can dogs talk?

Answer
Sorry for the delay...ive just broken my foot in 4 places so its been a difficult week!
To fully respond to this question could you please elaborate a bit on what form of 'talking' are you referring to and wishing to know about?
Do you mean dog communication or talking/communication with humans or other animals?  I want to be able to provide a sound response so Id be very grateful if you could just expand your query somewhat please?
Look forward to hearing back from you and am happy to respond once Im a little clearer.
With thanks
LA

Dogs

Leigh-Anne