Dogs/pom\chihuaha

Question
hello i have a male chihuaha,pom mix and all a sudden he starts shakin cant move wnt drnk or eat..then its gone its been two days of these spells...plz let me know what u think it is...sincerely jones&heather

Answer
Hi Heather....
As I dont know how old your fellow is, if he's fully covered by his vaccinations,  if he's eaten something toxic, been bitten by something, what his overall health is like etc and what physical appearance he has during these turns its difficult to comment confidently.
Given he's had a few of these fits out of the blue theres obviously something wrong. In my opinion he does need to go to the vet for tests as to why he's suddenly having fits. It could be parvo, a scar or lesion on the brain, eaten something toxic,  been bitten by something etc...seizures are not something to 'wait and see' as could be doing more damage.
Pls get him to your vet as soon as practical and in the interim document what's happening when, how long the seizures last, what hes doing at the time, if he loses bowel or bladder control etc as this will assist the vet.
All the best, fingers crossed its nothing serious.
Regards.....Leigh-Anne

Dogs

Leigh-Anne