Dogs/Dead sea salt bath for dogs

Question
My name is Laryn and I have a miniature pinscher that is 10 years old and has been having skin problems for the last 5 years. The vets are never sure what it is, we have tried everything! Changing foods, washing with prescription dog shampoos, steroids, antibiotics, and anti-fungal meds and on and on. He is on a grain free all salmon diet currently. After spending thousands of dollars at the vet I am now trying holistic treatments. I just gave him a bath in Dead Sea salts and he seems to be fine now. He is not itching or chewing himself at the moment. My question was should I rinse the salt water off of him or just let him dry off. I did not rinse him and he seems ok right now.
Let me know what you think.

Thank you,
Laryn and Ziggy

Answer
Hello Laryn,

You should rinse the salt off your dog.  You want to go holistic?, you need to try NuVet Plus supplements.  Here is the website link with order code. http://www.nuvet.com/42299 These code is needed when placing order on the website.

I suggest adding NuVet Plus to your pet's diet for at least 3 months to allow the full healthy effects of these supplements to be noticed in your pet as it repairs damage done by free radicals or other poor health issues such as the bad skin your dog is having.
They offer a money-back guarantee if any customer is not happy with the results received from using NuVet Plus. In the unlikely event that your are dissatisfied with any NuVet Labs product, they guarantee a full money back refund by simply contacting - NuVet Labs at 1-800-474-7044.

Food does also play a major part in the health of your pet, you say you are on grain free?  Have you ever heard tried a food formulated by a holistic vet? I feed my dogs the food and products at http://www.pipschoice.com

Hope you try these products and get your dog to be itch free and healthy!
Susan Potts
www.spottsgrooming.com

Dogs

Susan Potts