Dogs/Schnauzer Shakes and Whines

Melanie wrote at 2014-09-02 23:13:35
Thank you Shelley.  This information is very helpful and I appreciate your time/expertise.  I will ask my vet for a full blood analysis and will look into the collar as you recommend.  I forgot to mention one more symptom and would be grateful for any additional comments you may have...  He also will suddenly jump as if something is biting him in the hind quarters.  I can be petting him and he'll suddenly jump and look at his hind end, or he can be lying quietly on the floor resting, then jump up as if something stings him on his hind quarter.  If this additional information helps, please let me know.  Meanwhile we'll seek our vet's advise again.  Many thanks!

Shelley Davis

Cageless Country Boarding, Holistic Health Concerns, Behavorial Concerns.

Crusader in the founding of Dog Runs in NYC Parks, instrumental in changing the law in NY State which allows Pet Facilitate Therapy into Acute Care Hospitals, accomplished artist and craftsperson, certified by Red Cross in pet first aid, pioneer in Children Reading To Dogs program in Ulster Co. NY, founder of Bed & Biscuit:Where Dogs Run Free,