QUESTION: Can I keep my dog at the backyard all the time? My parents do not want him inside the house at all.

ANSWER: What kind of dog, where do you live, what kind of shelter.  then I can tell you

QUESTION: Terrier and chichuahua mixed.  
Boron, city

Ok, he is kind of small, but if you have a good dog house for him and an area where he can be protected from other animals, then it would be ok, not ideal, but ok.  Make sure if it get really hot that he has shade, plenty of water and I have a small plastic pool that my dogs have that they can cool off.   If he is small maybe you could use a wash tub.  If it gets really cold then run an extension chord with a 100 watt light bulb into the dog house and make sure he has a warm blanket in there to cuddle up in and possibly a warm coat.  Also, make sure he gets your attention even though he is outside.

Nancy Perry

You can ask me anything on dog training, dog breeding, dog grooming. What type of dog you should get. Pertinent facts about different breeds. I am also specifically knowledgeable about terriers and the diets that help maintain coat excellence. I have trained and helped owners train their dogs.

I have worked in dog training for 35 years. I have been a dog groomer for 25 years..

Certified trainer with Petsmart Certified Groomer with Petsmart

approximatedly 2 to three hundred clients since 1993