Dogs/Min-pin 30 days possBle preg

Question
I bred my female min-pin jan,8,2014 she is almost 30 days pregnant  should she be showing any sings of being preg. In this early part of preg? Her first litter she had 4 pups. The male that was bred with her was 14yrs old they lady that owned him said he had bread with a female in 2013 and the female had 6 pups. Do u think he was to old to breed with any female or could my female act be preg. The where knotted together for almost an hr.

Answer
Hi,  Fourteen is old, but I have seen a breeding at that age work, and also one that didn't work at thirteen.   No, she would not really be showing too much yet.  Her vulva should still be a little large, but only like she was in the early part of the heat cycle.  If she has milk this early, it will most likely be a false pregnancy. Keep hoping!!!! she may be very pregnant.
nancy

Dogs

Nancy Perry