Dogs/advantage multi for dogs

hi..i was at the vets yesterday, and they gave me a small amount of info about advantage multi for dogs. do you think this is any good, or is it more like something else to just pay for?  i know comfortis is good, but this new stuff may be too good to be true. so, is this new stuff something that actually works the way they are marketing it? thank you!

Having more then 1 dog can be a great experience. One dog will have to be the "alpha" dog. Most of the time this will be the dog you have now. Do not just bring the new dog in the house. Let them meet at a park. If you bring the new dog in the house they will most likely fight. Take them to the park and let them meet and smell each other. It's also a good idea to tell your dog that he/she is going to have a new playmate.

Any questions about caring for your puppy up to your older dogs. How to crate train your dog. the best food for your dog,Questions about the breed.If i can not answer your question i will point you in the right direction.

Over ten years in the dog business. Taking care of pups including meds and exercise

I volunteer at our local shelter

Check out Look up Skipper...There are 3. My Rhodesion Ridgeback lived to be 15 years old. He went to the rainbow bridge 4 years ago. We just got Buddy...He is a golden mix. His first parents both worked and he was alone most of the day. We drove 3 hours to get him.

Worked 3 years as a vet tech