Dogs/advantage multi for dogs

Question
hi..i was at the vets yesterday, and they gave me a small amount of info about advantage multi for dogs. do you think this is any good, or is it more like something else to just pay for?  i know comfortis is good, but this new stuff may be too good to be true. so, is this new stuff something that actually works the way they are marketing it? thank you!

Answer
Having more then 1 dog can be a great experience. One dog will have to be the "alpha" dog. Most of the time this will be the dog you have now. Do not just bring the new dog in the house. Let them meet at a park. If you bring the new dog in the house they will most likely fight. Take them to the park and let them meet and smell each other. It's also a good idea to tell your dog that he/she is going to have a new playmate.

Dogs

Gary