Dogs/POLLO

Question
roger I'm back with a short question--Pollo has been doing great thanks to yo I now need to know --My wife bought sardines in soy oil should I give this to Pollo--Thanks again--Don

Answer
Hi Don,

Glad to hear everything is going fine for the moment. Of course that's the way it is with our dogs, one day their doing good, next day who knows!

Even though soybean oil is not our favorite oil, it will be fine for a short run. Soybean products have a tendency to block some nutrients from absorption. So in the long run I wouldn't recommend it but for the short run, no problem.

My favorite is the ones in the mustard. I can't eat a can of those anywhere in our house without five dogs hearing me, finding me and wanting some.

But normally the ones in water are best. Some stores in our area are not even selling the ones in water any more. Not sure why.

Nature's Logic is one company that came out with sardine oil in a bottle for dogs. So that's really handy for those who don't like the smell or can't find the ones in water any more.

Let me know if you have any more questions, happy to help if I can.

Roger

Dogs

Roger McLeskey