Dogs/yeast free diet for dogs

Question
My 13 and a half year old dog has been diagnosed with a skin yeast infection.She has been on Now senior dog food for about the last 5 years which I,m worried might be causing her problems.She also has chopped vegetables and chicken breast with her food.Can you suggest a different type of dry dog food that might be better for her.Any other suggestion on what to do would be helpful.I am also giving her probiotics and enzymes.
         yhankyou Marcie

Answer
Marcie,
Take her off the senior diet and put her on a grain free for awhile.  Blue Buffalo has one I believe. Add a teaspoon of yogurt for every ten pounds of weight she is.  When you give her a bath put a tablespoon of vinegar into a gallon of water and rinse her in this.  Make sure she is kept very dry, if possible.
Hope this helps you out.  Those yeast infections are stubborn.
Nancy
You might want to start with half a teaspoon of yogurt to start so she doesn't get a belly ache and work up to the teaspoon.

Dogs

Nancy Perry