Dogs/Im needing help with finding out what my dog my have

Hello this is Angelique and I have a cane Corso he is 1 1/2 and has had bumps around his mouth for a while now my sister thought it was a staff infection and on that note it takes care of it's self but he still has it I think it's a allergic reaction to something and like to know what you think and what should do I would be very grateful for help I feel bad for him and he also started getting a rash on his belly and back legs and under his armpits I need help with this please

Hi Angelique,

Since those bumps around your dogs mouth didn't clear up, and now he's also developed an uncomfortable rash, it's time for him to see a veterinarian.
If you're having trouble affording a vet, ask the vet you usually see if you could work out a payment plan. This should be done prior to treatment. Alternatively, you could call animal shelters in your area to see if they know of any reduced rate vet hospitals. Lastly, there are two special credit cards you could apply for that are for medical bills, including veterinary services:

You shouldn't put off getting your dog the care he needs.

I hope I've been a help.
Best of luck,

To date, I've owned 7 dogs, all of which have lived into old age. Having cared for them in all stages of life, I feel I can offer sound advice to other pet owners, and people considering getting a dog. I am knowledgeable about the AKC (American Kennel Club) dog breeds, training and exercise, caring for sick and elderly pets, feeding, as well as many holistic treatments pets can benefit from. My only request is that you write me using standard English and punctuation.

My life experience in this field is more like "on the job training" rather than an actual degree in animal welfare. You may benefit from my experiences over the past 30 years. Aside from the dogs I've owned, I'm also involved in "breed rescue" and have fostered several dogs, all of which have been adopted to wonderful "forever homes". I find helping people who want a dog very rewarding.

Real life experience, based on over 30 years of dog ownership.