Dogs--Pomeranians/POMERANIAN LION CUT

nono wrote at 2008-12-05 03:05:41
ihave a male pom and he sometimes gets a dingleberry stuck to his bottom so I powder it with babypowder and brush it off.  this works real well if it's a little sticky or runny. and the funny thing about it is that he will come to me and turn around as if to say; "mom look at my butt, please clean it off!".  Just a thought..

Rich S wrote at 2009-07-14 01:38:23
My wife and I had a Toy Pom for 15 years. Every summer we took her to the groomer and had a lion cut. She would hide for about three days after the grooming. I think she was embarassed.  After that Maggie was her loveable playful self.  We miss her alot.

Tkom wrote at 2013-01-15 02:11:22
I had a dog that did that once so we went to the vet and he had worms. That's why he wasn't eating much and walking sideways.

Sara wrote at 2015-11-07 20:08:19
I fill a bucket with warm soapy water and soak my poms rear end. Then I bathe a usual. We found our little Pom running loose and abandoned. Maybe this is why?!

I love the baby powder idea!

Dogs--Pomeranians

Jennifer Cook