Doll Making/Santa doll making

I have some very nice Santa heads and I would like to make the correct proportional bodies for them. I've spent a lot of time looking on the Internet and can't seem to find any information on how to measure my Santa heads or what size body to make for them.  I'm very handy so making the bodies won't be any trouble.  It's just getting the right information that's the problem. Any or all information would be a greatly appreciated.

Thanks so much

most doll makers use 7-1 or 8- 1  

here are some links to help  remember for a Santa face and body would both be plumper
this pinterest board has loads of great info

Doll Making

Susan Doyon

doll hair and doll wig making. Mohair washing and dyeing ,tibetan lambskin wigs for dolls.

I have done doll wig making ,mohair processing and doll hair dyeing full time for 14 years now my web site is at
I can help with questions on washing, dyeing and combing mohair .
fashoning a wig cap and sewing on the mohair weft.
I can also help with skin wigs of tibetan lambskinExperience in the areaEducation/Credentials
I was A nurse before an injury caused me to change fields