Domestic Violence/Angrier husband after epilepsy diagnosis

SV wrote at 2010-09-29 17:47:21
I know it may be only her first name, but its best not to give leave her given name in response to this answer. If her husband were to somehow find this, it might put her in danger.

Check out this website for internet safety and abuse

www.nnedv.org/safetynet

Ula wrote at 2015-02-16 21:55:00
LEAVE NOW!!!

Get your essentials, ID, Credit Cards and just leave.

It WILL escalate. You will end up choked with that pillow or with a giant bruise or with cuts on your face or a serious injury or death.

The last one is more likely than you think.

Never be in a room without escape or window alone.

Always keep your cellphone next to you and be ready to dial 911.

If you have children, take them with you.

If he hits you, call police.

Never go back to him.

File an injunction.

And no, it is NOT normal. Of course it is NOT normal!

Give yourself and him a favor, leave. Just walk away.

Yes, you will have to start anew.

But the sooner you leave, the easier it will be to heal.

The stress is bad for your health and your disease is just a tool to control you.

Think about it, fewer seizures!

Don't give your family another pain of losing you because of that creep.

LEAVE

Domestic Violence

Susan Blocker