Domestic Violence/web site

Question
Please post your web site instead of telling people., "Go to my web site"   
GIVE PEOPLE INFORMATION UPFRONT, YOU ARE TRYING TO HELP PEOPLE? DON'T MAKE THEM SEARCH.
THANKS

Answer
My apologies Gayle.  The AllExperts website is supposed to post a signature to all my responses that contains my blog address, my website and my signature.  When it comes up as preview on my end, that information is there.  If you are not seeing it on your end, I appreciate knowing about it.  Thank you for bringing that to my attention.  

Domestic Violence

Kriss Mitchell, M.Ed, CRC, CNHP