Domestic Violence/i never stop

Question
How can i get her back in my life? Tell me how cause i never stop loving her...im sorry..4045122597

Answer
Darnelte,

I ignored your last message, but I figured that I ought to respond this time. So, you never stopped loving me? When the hell did you begin to love me in the first place? You said that you are sorry, well that's something that we can both agree on. Seeing your first message reminded me of the pain you caused me and the pain that I caused myself. I am in a much better place now. Since then, I have done things that I never thought that I would do. The year that we stopped speaking, I took that trip to Canada, which saved my life and changed it at the same time. I now call Canada my second home. I am going back soon and I will go back as often as I can. I also visited Europe last summer, learned how to sail in Dublin, and I am still in awe of the beauty that exists in Ireland. I am thriving and doing exceptionally well in school and I will graduate next year with an MBA specializing in finance. My ultimate goal is to work and live overseas, which will happen. You see, my life did not and will never stop because of people like you who have no regard for other people's feelings. I do not have any hate in my heart for you, I just want nothing to do with you anymore because I realized that I deserve so much better. When I wanted you, you did not want me, and I actually thought that I would never get over that. I have people in my life who love me unconditionally, and that is all that I need. You know what's funny? Whenever I am done with the scum that I seem to always attract, they always come back and they realize that they lost a good woman, and it is true that they did. I don't have a hidden agenda like other people. I just prefer a man that is nice to me, is willing to love me, and who understands that love does NOT have conditions, which is not too much to ask for because it costs nothing.

At the end of the day, I do not give a royal shit what anyone thinks of me because I try and I love myself even more because of that. I live my life for me, on MY OWN terms and at MY OWN pace. I am not in some senseless competition with anyone; the only race that I want to win is called life. So anyone that thinks that I am not beautiful enough or successful enough or thin enough can kiss my entire ass because I will keep loving me; my imperfections are what makes me beautiful in the first place. I am astounded that you have the arrogance and audacity to think that I would welcome you back into my life. You need serious medication if you actually thought that that would ever happen. I have a life that I am determined to finish and I am going to enjoy every single moment of it, seeing the world, and learning from my experiences, good and bad. You need to move on because I have.

This is the good in goodbye. I wish you well.

~Chardonnay  

Domestic Violence

N/A