Domestic Violence/Domestic Violence

Question
How many people died each year in the U.S. as a result of domestic violence?

Answer
Hello Ronnie, estimates vary but it is a $4.0 Billion dollar a year industry in the USA alone.

Here is a link for more data, where they estimate about 4,000 women die, but these would only be the ones officially categorized as from this kind of abuse. The actual number is far larger, IMO, based on the inadequacy of the determining factors and how our laws are written and processed by police,  lawyers and the courts.  

http://www.domesticabuseshelter.org/InfoDomesticViolence.htm

Domestic Violence

Sonya Snyder